By joining or renewing your membership at the Minnesota Streetcar Museum you help preserve and restore our historic Minnesota streetcars, the maintenance and operations of our exhibit sites and railways, and the presentation of the heritage of Minnesota’s streetcar era to the general public. Your dues also help support necessary administrative functions such as membership services, newsletter printing and mailing and essential financial operations. Please help us by joining or renewing your MSM membership today. Membership is for a one-year or two-year period and expires on the last day of the month that you join, except for lifetime members.
With membership comes privileges. Below are the various levels of MSM memberships.
All Members receive and are entitled to:
- Copies of our newsletter, the Streetcar Currents, and Twin City Lines, our history magazine
on the electric railways of Minnesota (with some trains, boats and buses thrown in
- Unlimited free rides at both MSM demonstration railways (may exclude some special and ticketed events)
- Vote in the annual election
- Invitation to all members-only events
- Operate our historic streetcars after training
- $10 discount on streetcar charter — $20 discount if also an active volunteer
- Individual membership – (for one person)
- Annual Dues: $40.00 (1 year) $80.00 (2 years)
- Household membership – (for two people living in the same household and dependent children under age 18 or less)
- Annual Dues: $60.00 (1 year) $120.00 (2 years)
- One vote each for up to two adult persons in household
One-time dues payment: $750.00
- Lifetime unlimited free streetcar rides (may exclude some special and ticketed events)
- Lifetime Twin City Lines subscription (four issues per year)
One vote each for up to two adult persons in household.